Bad Ideas #12: Good Ideas #2: Movie Mashups
Unlike the video games in the last installment, these absolutely should be made. Now with taglines!
111. Abbott and Costello Meet The Human Centipede
“Who thought linking digestive systems was a good idea.” “Why can’t you just tell me?”
112. Charlemagne And The Chocolate Factory
Willy Wonka proclaimed him Emperor of Loompaland…
113. Frankenbenstein: The Man Who Mocked A Monster
From the minds that brought you Count Dracula’s Day Off comes this masterpiece!
114. 2012: A Space Apocalypse
Dave. My mind is going. What did I do to deserve- oh right.
115. Clash of The Titanic
When Poseidon’s favorite iceberg is destroyed, fear his wrath.
116. Harry Potter and The Wizard of Oz
There’s no place like Hogwarts…
Don’t fall asleep without your minigun.
118. 1997: The Year We Make Contact
One man. One movie. 18 hours of static.
119. Ratatouille 2: The Critic
Jay Sherman quits movies. Again. Starring ‘Winey Jacques’!
120. Die Hard ‘n’ Heavy
Only men forged in fire have the pound for pound strength to become juggernauts of justice when a skyscraper is raided by terrorists.
Better get your cameras rolling.