Bad Ideas 9 – All That Is Solid Melts Into Fondue
Yeah, social structures lead to obesity. What are you going to do about it?
81. Using a rotating restaurant as an optical storage device
82. Gutting a USB cable and putting venom ducts in the connectors
83. As a corollary to 82, replacing a snake’s fangs with Tony Dolan-era Venom albums (especially Prime Evil)
84. A necktie of twist-ties
85. Pornographic adaptations of cubist art
86. Spiderwebs made out of spiders, especially if one tries to add spiderwebs made of spider silk to the collection
87. Fashion accessories for bullets
88. A recursive algorithm designed to test whether it’s recursive or not.
89. Trying to scare someone to death with “reaction footage” to horror movies.
90. A sword with a drinking receptacle at the tip.