Bad Ideas 7 – Bad Ideas In Space
Another arbitrary length, another set of bad ideas. Attempting to use the intervals between these as a clock would be a bad idea, but not nearly as terrible as some of the other things that have been posted.
61. Sculpting a spouse out of Semtex.
62. Replacing your computer’s hardware with potato chips.
63. Trying to create cyborgs by baking microchips into unwitting guests’ food.
64. Chrome-plating your lunch
65. Arranging and performing fugues for machine guns.
66. Hybridizing a bull with the traditional red cape used to provoke it.
67. Attempting to bury an apartment in Monopoly hotels.
68. Sharpening a pencil sharpener.
69. Referring to the process of forming glassware as a “blowjob”.
70. Minmaxing one’s self in real life with a drug addiction.