Bad Ideas 6 – Good Ideas: The Antidote To Bad Ideas
Note that good ideas are not necessarily good, and bad ideas are not necessarily bad. But oh well.
51. A Star Wars themed skateboarding game (imagine how much airtime Force Jumping would give you)
52. A system of measurements where all the quantifiers (i.e in the metric system stuff like kilo, centi, etc) are curse words
53. Hijacking cacao plantations and weather control systems in an attempt to create chocolate rain
54. Surfing the internet with Joe Satriani
55. Video-game themed massage parlors
56. A chainsaw which has, instead of “teeth”, assault rifles.
57. Professional plankton imitators
58. A recursive cult – i.e one that promises the existence of and expects the worship of other cults
59. Genetically engineered animals designed to resemble children’s artwork
60. A very mundane sitcom with a death metal soundtrack.